- go one step further 更上一層樓
- double as something 兼做
- break new ground 開創新局
- 亮光(Glossy) and 亞光(Matte)
– Please join me in wishing SOMEONE the best of good fortune in this new and challenging assignment.
– Please join me in wishing SOMEONE have good fortune in handling rotten apples (rotten apples : mocking, satire)
– Now, I will represent PE Group to welcome you to join us.
– Your support as usual would be appreciated.
– Your success in life must be earned with earnest efforts.
– Consolidate rather than expand business projects in the near future. (近期內鞏固比發展你的事業更有利)
– Sell your ideas – they are totally acceptable. (推出你的想法,他們將完全接受)
– Youth is gift of nature; middle age is a work of art. (青春是自然的禮物,中年是個藝術品)
– A room hung with pictures is a room hung with thoughts. (房間掛著圖畫代表房間掛著留下的思想)
– Versatility is one of your outstanding traits. (靈活變通是你的一大優點)
– Good health will be yours for a long time.
– Your dearest wish will come true.
– Avert misunderstanding by calm, poise and balance. (以冷靜、沉著和平衡來化解誤會)
– You will spend old age in comfort and material wealth. (你的晚年將在舒服和富裕的環境中度過)
– You have a natural grace and great consideration for others. ()
– Contrary to popular opinion …. (不同於一般的觀點…)
– Arthur and Warren were private sector highfliers until, driven partly by intellectual thirst, they left senior jobs to reinvest themselves as business school academics.
(Arthur和Warren曾在私人機構工作,報負甚高,但部份由於求知欲的驅使,他們離開了企業資深職位,重新成為商學院的學者)
– You have to be good at relationship building, content distribution, social account management and more. (你必須善於建立關係、發佈內容、管理社交帳號…等。)